In this interview, Carole shares...
- Step-by-step how to create an exciting and engaging “sticky story” that’s easy for people to remember and share
- The #1 investor question you must answer to finance your film
- How to deliver a powerful pitch to motivate people to fund your film
- How to use a fiscal sponsor to save hundreds-of-thousands of dollars on your film
- What you need to know about who’s who when delivering your funding pitch
Carole Dean is President of the nonprofit organization From the Heart Productions, Inc. She gives three grants a year to filmmakers, works as a fiscal sponsor, and educates filmmakers on raising money.
Carole teaches film funding in her unique Intentional Filmmaking Class where filmmakers learn how to use their mind to help fund their films.
She is also the author of The Art of Film Funding: Alternative Financing Concepts, which explains how to raise money for films, including crowdfunding campaigns, and one-on-one asks, and the host of a Blog Talk Radio Show of the same name.