All images on Military Dispatch are owned by Rebel Seed Films, LLC and Rebel Seed Entertainment LLC or have been licensed for use or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
Images courtesy of DOD photographers:
- Sgt Conner Robbins (Resolute Support Headquarters)
- Petty Officer 3rd Class Ryan Dickinson (U.S. Coast Guard District 7 PADET Jacksonville)
- Corporal Nathaniel McAllister (Marine Aviation Weapons Tactics Squadron-1)
- Lance Cpl William Chockey (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms)
- Cpl Jon Sosner (Marine Corps)
- Cpl. Scott Jenkins (2nd Marine Logistics Group)
Claims of Infringement:
If you believe that any content appearing on Military Dispatch infringes on your copyright, please let us know via the Contact Page.
Provide the following information to us and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
(a) Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
(d) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law; and
(e) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Note: Under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.