Enter your email address to receive your free training and email updates on the latest Expert Author podcast episodes.
This no-cost kickstart kit is designed for nonfiction authors who want to write and publish a business, self-help or how-to book based on their expertise, and includes...
- Audio Training and Workbook (mp3 and pdf): How to Write and Publish a Profitable Expert Book
- Guide (pdf): Get Published - How to Acquire a Literary Agent and Land a Book Deal
In this free training, you’ll learn:
- Why you want to include a book as part of your marketing and expertise strategy.
- How to select the right publishing path to maximize the results you want.
- The next steps to take whether you choose to self-publish or acquire a literary agent to sell your book idea to a major publishing company.
- The 7 success keys you need to know before writing your book.
- The 8 steps of the Author’s Compass for defining and designing your manuscript.
- How to easily write your book, capture your voice and ensure your message is effectively delivered using the speak-your-book method.
- Using a call-to-action strategy to turn your book into the ultimate lead generation tool.
- How to ensure your book can compete with any other bestselling-caliber book available on bookstore shelves.
- How to establish your author platform to attract a literary agent and publishing deal
- How to find a literary agent who is right for you
- The elements of an effective pitch package to acquire a literary agent