Eat at Joe's | Black or White - Short Sleeve T-Shirt (Unisex/Men's)
From the civil rights documentary project "Until Justice Rolls Down: Bill Moore & the Freedom Walkers", this unisex t-shirt features a vintage design and words which were printed on the sandwich board Bill Moore carried during his 1963 Freedom Walk.
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted. Heather colors have a more vintage appearance than solid colors.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Unisex sizing - double check size guide, men may prefer to order two sizes larger
Image of Bill Moore during his 1963 Freedom Walk