Eat at Joe's - Eco Tote (Large)
Spacious, certified organic* cotton twill tote bag. The sturdy fabric, dual straps, and flat bottom make sure this tote can fit and securely hold plenty of groceries, books, fitness gear, and other essentials. Inspired by the true-crime civil rights story "Until Justice Rolls Down: Bill Moore & the Freedom Walkers", this durable tote features a vintage design and words which were printed on the sandwich board Bill Moore carried during his 1963 Freedom Walk.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5” (51 cm x 36 cm x 13 cm)
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• Self-fabric dual straps
• Strap width: 1” (3 cm)
• Strap length: 25" (64 cm)
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
* Organic cotton products are the result of farming which relies on fertilizers of organic origin, for example, compost manure, and uses biological pest control. There are no synthetic substances or genetical modifications used during the production.