Equal Rights For All | Mississippi or Bust - Backpack
Inspired by the civil rights documentary project "Until Justice Rolls Down: Bill Moore & the Freedom Walkers", this backpack captures the retro feel of 1963 with its vintage design, and features words that were printed on the sandwich board Bill Moore carried during his Freedom Walk.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the waterproof material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Backpack dimensions: H 16⅞" W 12¼" D 3⅞"
• Waterproof material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
1963 Freedom Walkers