Equal Rights for All | Mississippi or Bust - Short Sleeve T-Shirt (Unisex/Men's)
From the civil rights documentary project "Until Justice Rolls Down: Bill Moore & the Freedom Walkers", this unisex t-shirt captures the retro feel of 1963 with its vintage design, and features words that were printed on the sandwich board Bill Moore carried during his Freedom Walk.
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted. Heather colors have a more vintage appearance.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Unisex sizing - double check size guide, men may prefer to order two sizes larger
Colors not available to be shipped from European warehouse: Lake, Maroon.
1963 Freedom Walkers