Equal Rights - Heavy Blend Hoodie (Men/Unisex)
With a large front pouch pocket and drawstrings in a matching color, this unisex hoodie is soft, stylish, and perfect for cooler evenings.
Inspired by the true-crime civil rights story "Until Justice Rolls Down: Bill Moore & the Freedom Walkers", this pullover hoodie captures the retro feel of 1963 with its vintage design, and features words that were printed on the sandwich board Bill Moore carried during his Freedom Walk, "Equal Rights for All - Mississippi or Bust".
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket