Until Justice Rolls Down | Framed Giclée Print (18" x 24")
Inspired by the true-crime civil rights story "Until Justice Rolls Down", this beautiful 18" x 24" framed print is designed by landscape artist and photographer Lindsay Holt. The image captures an ominous cloud formation giving way to a sun-filled blue sky, and is surrounded by a dark charcoal-colored border (1” either side and 2” top and bottom).
A statement in any room, this museum-quality framed print is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free, thick and durable matte paper that yields brilliant images. Print is framed without a matte.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Alder, semi-hardwood frame made from renewable forests
- 0.75” thick frame
- Frame color: Choice of matte black or white
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included (not attached)
- Approximate size: 18" x 24"