PUBLISHING KIT: Step-by-Step Guide & Workbook (Digital Download)
The Ink & Cinema Publishing Kit guides you step-by-step through the process and provides all the tools you need to successfully publish your book. Delivered in PDF digital download format.
You'll learn how to:
- Establish your publishing company imprint to retain full rights and higher profits from your work (it’s easier than you think).
- Create a publishing budget and calendar to stay on track for success.
- Select the right book formats to sell to achieve your publishing goals and meet your customer's expectations.
- Prepare the manuscript sections to professionally organize your book.
- Map the visual elements to enhance your words.
- Edit the material to produce a bestselling-caliber book.
- Obtain endorsements to generate instant recognition and credibility.
- Acquire permissions for copyright-protected material to ensure your book is on the right side of the law.
- Choose your book category code to attract a ready-to-buy audience.
- Acquire an ISBN and barcode (if necessary) to allow your book to appear in retail stores and libraries.
- Get your Publisher’s Cataloging-in-Publication data to make it easy for libraries and retailers to acquire your book.
- Register the copyright to protect your content.
- Select keywords and write the description and back-cover copy to rouse interest and accelerate sales.
- Format the interior layout to facilitate the reading experience.
- Add an index to enable your readers to quickly and easily locate information.
- Conduct a proofread to ensure the final form of the book is flawless.
- Design a compelling book cover to entice potential readers to purchase your book.
- Price your book to produce robust sales and determine how much you will earn selling your book.
- Successfully publish and release your book with retail outlets, distributors, aggregators and libraries.
About the Author: Laura Cross is the founder of Rebel Seed Studio, an independent film company, boutique publishing firm, and podcast network. She is a former professional ghostwriter and author-strategist who helped her clients establish their expertise by becoming published authors. Her author-clients appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, and CNN, were featured in People magazine, Entrepreneur, Publishers Weekly, and The New York Times book review section, and landed on Amazon's bestseller list.